The challenges you face…
In what is an increasingly globalised marketplace, cross-border investment opportunities are now widely available, requiring that investors constantly arbitrage between markets. Investors are generally confronted by a whole range of challenges when investing in overseas markets. These include complex delivery & settlement processes, their diversity, their associated risks and, often, the transactional and custodial costs.
Faced with such challenges, investors need a solid domestic partner with direct access to the main global financial markets to help them construct and manage multi-market investment portfolios.
By partnering renowned global custodians, we are able to help our clients invest in many different financial markets, offering them a global custody service for their assets in a number of countries.
Our global custody offering provides a wide range of services:
- Domestic custody
- Managing securities and cash accounts
- Custody of assets overseas
- Multi-market delivery & settlement
- Processing corporate actions and dividend and coupon payments
- Tax-specific management for each market
- Proxy voting services for securities held overseas
- Consolidating the entire multi-market and multi-asset class portfolio
- Standard and specific reporting
We are able to guarantee investors:
- Custodial services via a single platform regardless of the client’s geographical location
- A robust platform with a high level of STP
- Easy access to our reporting tools
Our complementary solutions
- Our Asset Servicing Digital Portal enables you to manage your multi-asset class and multi-market investment portfolio in real-time with advanced reporting and performance analysis features.
- Foreign exchange and liquidity management services.